• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

* 2018 College football pick 'em! *

Picks are in fellas. Can't wait for tomorrows slate. So many good games on paper and hopefully they will live up to the hype. GeauxLSU GeauxLSU , the battle of the Tigers should be a good one on the Plains. Hope my Burnt Orange & Blue variety pull off the W though! :cool: You heading down for the game? My pop and I plan on heading down and hope tickets stay somewhat reasonable. Can't wait!

WAR
EAGLE !!!!

War eagle? You mean dead meat?

Congrats GeauxLSU GeauxLSU , LSU played very well and deserved the win. Definitely scratching my head as to what game the refs were watching at times but overall the Bengal Tigers were worthy of the win today. Malzahn is officially Orgeron's B**** now. Classic Malzahn performance. A few more of these gameplans and he'll be in Mark Richt territory.
Did you actually make it to the game? I was there year before last. Watching on TV it looked just as hot as when I was there. :shocked:
And once again the game was actually decided on the last play.....

War eagle? You mean dead meat?

I love it though. SEC West is looking very competitive right now. It's going to be real fun for years. Auburn, LSU, Texas A&M are all going to be giving Alabama a run for their money before long. Georgia only has to watch Florida, which is a real boring situation.

I love it though. SEC West is looking very competitive right now. It's going to be real fun for years. Auburn, LSU, Texas A&M are all going to be giving Alabama a run for their money before long. Georgia only has to watch Florida, which is a real boring situation.

With the exception of Georgia the SEC East is hot garbage. The Dawgs out of conference schedule is garbage. Only test will be in Red Stick 10/13. Waiting for December 1 at MBS.

Did you actually make it to the game? I was there year before last. Watching on TV it looked just as hot as when I was there. :shocked:
And once again the game was actually decided on the last play.....

Yeah, my pop and I went down and it felt like we were on the surface of the sun. Can't even begin to imagine how hot the players must have felt on the field. Right now ya'll have our number. Game went back and forth all day long and LSU had the fortune of running out the clock in the end for the FG. I think ya'll have a legitimate shot at beating UGA next month with the performance I saw yesterday.

Reactions: GFB
Make your picks!

So I made my picks early for once and actually spent time thinking about several of them. What does that mean? That means there's a 100% chance of a new leader after this week! :lol:

Every time I give much thought, research, contemplating I do crappy. So what does this mean?

giphy.gif

Back
Top Bottom