1272.jpeg

Attachments

• 1263.jpeg
    1263.jpeg
    200.1 KB · Views: 21
  • 1276.jpeg
    1276.jpeg
    301.1 KB · Views: 19
Just filled feeder (tossed in 150# mix, hold 500#) and pulled camera cards. 3548 on feeder card and 752 on mineral lick since 8/12 and they about cleaned it out. Found my buck to hunt this year. Big 10, typical on one side and crazy on the other. I'll try to get a pic uploaded later. Looks like he comes in somewhat regular in the evening. May finally get a deer with the xbow before he changes pattern.

Attachments

• IMAG0356.jpg
    IMAG0356.jpg
    285 KB · Views: 23
Just filled feeder (tossed in 150# mix, hold 500#) and pulled camera cards. 3548 on feeder card and 752 on mineral lick since 8/12 and they about cleaned it out. Found my buck to hunt this year. Big 10, typical on one side and crazy on the other. I'll try to get a pic uploaded later. Looks like he comes in somewhat regular in the evening. May finally get a deer with the xbow before he changes pattern.
Good luck things are fixing to start changing fast shedding and more acorns

Good luck things are fixing to start changing fast shedding and more acorns
After today I have over 20k pics at my feeder. Feeder is about 15 yards closer to the stand in the picture. What you can't see in the pics is that the lake is about 125 yards further down the trail and there is a spring fed creek about 75 yards straight back. I'm in the middle of the deer highway as they cross here often in their travels to and from bedding areas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom