2023 Trail Cam Pics

Like to ask how old you think he is? Nice sway belly but not sure if he is 4 1/2… Thinking a really healthy 3 1/2 year old
This buck is 6.5 w have been watching him 3 years notice cut in ear and he diffinitely don’t look it.
7F63C49F-C57D-4B51-9498-FE3C56DD403B.jpeg
6B3E7E15-ECA9-4D44-AA55-D0C2414F8141.jpeg

I also look at front of buck shoulders if it’s as big as ham end and no protruding neck hes 4.5 or older
He certainly is a long deer.. I suck at nocturnal pics I just cant see the muscle definition like in daytime pics. Its cool you have him on cam for years. We have a bunch now and when rifle starts it seems those ghost and we get a whole new batch that show up every year. We have some fantastic pinch points and see a whole lottsa bucks

He certainly is a long deer.. I suck at nocturnal pics I just cant see the muscle definition like in daytime pics. Its cool you have him on cam for years. We have a bunch now and when rifle starts it seems those ghost and we get a whole new batch that show up every year. We have some fantastic pinch points and see a whole lottsa bucks
Judging them is diffinitely a challenge.we try to get as many pics before season and decide if we gonna put on hit list.it’s really hard to judge age in most hunting situations.they all look good with that head up walking.but you can familiarize yourself with the racks and know which buck you killing.we have been qdm since 1992 and still make mistakes good luck with your hunting this year.

Judging them is diffinitely a challenge.we try to get as many pics before season and decide if we gonna put on hit list.it’s really hard to judge age in most hunting situations.they all look good with that head up walking.but you can familiarize yourself with the racks and know which buck you killing.we have been qdm since 1992 and still make mistakes good luck with your hunting this year.
Ditto cant wait for Muzzleloader. They always seem to full blown cruising and get the best cam pics the last 2 weeks in Oct. helps us put a strategy together..

Back
Top Bottom