• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

22 Ammo at Dick's

id rather buy from dicks then the flippers who are allowed to gouge here every time a panic comes around... Rarely go to big box stores for a gun anyway

"Allowed to gouge"? You mean they are "allowed" to ask whatever they want for their personal property and engage in a transaction with other adults to trade or sell that personal property? Man that gets old on here.

Dammit man. I think they should make a new rule....any "steals&deals" posted about Dick's or AO, that the comments automatically get disabled. Would save alot of the bickering that pops up every time.

Then again, it does make for some interesting trolling...:cool:

I am all about standing up , boycott or protesting for a cause but I don't think the $100 a year I spend really boosts their stock performance . I live 1 mile away and on my way now . Thanks for the heads up

Dammit man. I think they should make a new rule....any "steals&deals" posted about Dick's or AO, that the comments automatically get disabled. Would save alot of the bickering that pops up every time.

Then again, it does make for some interesting trolling...:cool:
hell yeah just go with it.Clowns will be here shortly and tell us all about it then the SMH comes out or cue this.

Back
Top Bottom