• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

22 Ammo in stock

boomer

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
134   0
Reaction score
Just left Adventures Outdoors. They had shelves full of 22's all types. The down side if you are a flipper is you are only allowed 1 box per visit. They do have 100 round sleeves as well as 50 round boxes. 2.99 per 50 round box. The 100 round CCI and Federal where 7.99. I am sure if a flipper is reading this he will get everyone who lives in his trailer park to buy some :(

Just left Adventures Outdoors. They had shelves full of 22's all types. The down side if you are a flipper is you are only allowed 1 box per visit. They do have 100 round sleeves as well as 50 round boxes. 2.99 per 50 round box. The 100 round CCI and Federal where 7.99. I am sure if a flipper is reading this he will get everyone who lives in his trailer park to buy some :(

Sad truth.

thanks for the heads up this sure beats 50 bucks for federal bulk packs i've been seeing lately . . .

this is what Im talking about..have plenty so I wont go get some but that makes me a hoarder right? Anything 22lr is bad either way lol
if you have plenaty then what difference does it make? I for one, shoot every week and at the flippers prices for ammo I would have to cut back on my fun stuff. If you have an AR platform 22 you know that one box of 50 isn't going to last 3 minutes. There is a difference between a "hoarder" and a "flipper" I wish I could find enough at reasonable (what ever that is) prices and I would stock up.

My comment after reading looks to be vague. My intent was simply put guys that have enough to not have to scratch and dig for 22's get called hoarders, the guys that don't piss and moan over the fact that they didn't have any. I'm glad we have guys like you that let others know where to find some non-flipper priced stuff. Kudos to you sir.

Back
Top Bottom