.22 for Christmas (for the kids)

bradlee787

Default rank <1000 posts
Frontiersman
26   0
Reaction score
(If this is not the proper forum, mods feel free to move)

Any of you guys out there considering getting your child(children) their first .22lr rifle for Christmas this year, but worried about ammo availabiltiy? If you are wanting to do so, have no .22lr at all, and are in an area where the ammo is impossible to obtain, or just can't obtain any financially. I would be willing to donate 300 rds. to a legitimate cause. I have felt lead to offer this out there, so please do not try to scam me, and reply only if in a legitamte need. PM responses, this need not become a competition.

Any other ODTer's who would like to donate as well, or add to, make it known, and maybe we can help make this a great Christmas for more first-time shooters this year.

Thanks

That is so very cool sir. That is what ODT is about for me. There are always nay sayers - forget them. Great offer - very nice.

I think will offer up the same on my side of town. I have a box of Winchester M22, I will separate out 100 rd bags to a parent of a child getting a 22 rifle/pistol for Christmas. Pm me if this is you.

(If this is not the proper forum, mods feel free to move)

Any of you guys out there considering getting your child(children) their first .22lr rifle for Christmas this year, but worried about ammo availabiltiy? If you are wanting to do so, have no .22lr at all, and are in an area where the ammo is impossible to obtain, or just can't obtain any financially. I would be willing to donate 300 rds. to a legitimate cause. I have felt lead to offer this out there, so please do not try to scam me, and reply only if in a legitamte need. PM responses, this need not become a competition.

Any other ODTer's who would like to donate as well, or add to, make it known, and maybe we can help make this a great Christmas for more first-time shooters this year.

Thanks

Bradlee -
My fiance and I will match your efforts. Cool cause brother. We have a brand new box of 300 rounds of Winchester that we would love to donate to a parent or parents who are getting that first .22 for their child or children. As Bradlee, stated, please only reply if in legitimate need and have children. No scams please. If you have sold .22 ammo lately, please move along and let someone else have some fun. I am will to drive a little to make this happen, but not too far please.

Bradlee -
My fiance and I will match your efforts. Cool cause brother. We have a brand new box of 300 rounds of Winchester that we would love to donate to a parent or parents who are getting that first .22 for their child or children. As Bradlee, stated, please only reply if in legitimate need and have children. No scams please. If you have sold .22 ammo lately, please move along and let someone else have some fun. I am will to drive a little to make this happen, but not too far please.
Thanks guys, so far looks like we have far N. GA covered (me) West(ish) GA (rolling trip), and Southside ATL (retired army) covered, based off your listed locations.

As of yet, I haven't received any inquiries in my area, or any actually, from any parents, but it is Monday, and the majority of the crowd seems to take weekends off lol. OR maybe, the .22 situation is better than I though out there. We'll see. Thanks again everyone.

Back
Top Bottom