.22 for Christmas (for the kids)

I think will offer up the same on my side of town. I have a box of Winchester M22, I will separate out 100 rd bags to a parent of a child getting a 22 rifle/pistol for Christmas. Pm me if this is you.

I'll gladly cover the Canton/Cherokee area when there's a need here. Waitin' by the PM box.....

I would be happy if someone would sell me some for my daughters .22 this year.
It seems like im 5 mins late everytime some pops up

Hey pal I am in alpharetta. I can spare some 22lr. Let me know what you need.

anybody else in my area need 22lr for the youngins hit me up.

Last edited:
Emi Jane said she will cover Bartow, and Gordon Co. from here stash.

Does my heart good that she is learning from others here. None of you should ever forget, little eyes and ears learn from what they are shown.

Emi Jane said she will cover Bartow, and Gordon Co. from here stash.

Does my heart good that she is learning from others here. None of you should ever forget, little eyes and ears learn from what they are shown.

That's awesome. A child embracing giving as opposed to getting is a wonderful thing.

You guys are AWESOME!!!!!

Because of how awesome, I will offer 100 free rounds to anyone between Acworth and Roswell with a child that wants to choot!

I'm on ODT now looking for a good deal on a .22 pistol to get my 11 year old for Christmas and this was my exact reason for not wanting to buy it. The ammo is not readily available. If i do find one, I would like to take you up on your offer. I would also pay you far market price for the ammo. PM me if it's still available.

I'm on ODT now looking for a good deal on a .22 pistol to get my 11 year old for Christmas and this was my exact reason for not wanting to buy it. The ammo is not readily available. If i do find one, I would like to take you up on your offer. I would also pay you far market price for the ammo. PM me if it's still available.
DANG I wish I knew that a couple weeks ago. I just sold my only two .22 pistols. I let them go very cheap too :/ Sorry.

If you do find one though im in Woodstock all the time I will give you some ammo. Just PM me.

Back
Top Bottom