• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Giveaway!  .22 Giveaway, if you have a real need

Status
Not open for further replies.

AirOpsMgr

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
Banned Permanently
66   0
Reaction score
I met a new ODT member today who was seeking some .22 ammo to familiarize/train a new shooter; I was saddened to hear of his troubles finding said .22 lately, so, with that said, this giveaway is for the same I gave him.

A 333 round box of Winchester (white box) & 100 round box of Remington Yellow Jacket HV HP (all .22 LR)

I only ask that those who enter have a legitimate need (getting the kiddos some range time, training the significant other, training yourself to qualify for the next Olympic games, taking out some Taliban with an improvised supressor fashioned after Bob Lee Swagger's version in "Shooter", or taking out some EBT abusing junkies breaking into your house, etc, etc ..... :p

Unfortunately, I'm not able to ship, thus, you will need to pick up from me around the McDonough area or near the ATL airport.

A simple "IN" shall suffice, but if you have other info to share, pics of your up & coming shooters/trainees, or some sort of comical picture or quote, I welcome pretty much anything to liven up a dull giveaway thread :thumb:

Will use a random number generator to a pick winner, selection will be made Monday (10/21) at 21:00

Good Luck & best regards!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 22
I am in, my wife's uncle is looking into getting some personal protection. He is 81 and has asked me to take him to the range and let him rent a 22 revolver. It would go a long way to letting him get some range time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom