• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

22 magnum fmj

AWW34

Default rank <1500 posts
ODT Junkie!
51   0
Reaction score
Anyone know where to find any? 22 mag seems to be hard to find in general. I've found some jhp and polymer tip, however those destroy tree rats. looking for some fmj. everything online seems out of stock. Anyone know/willing to share?

not sure where you are but the dunwoody walmart usually has 22WMR in stock. Haven't looked in a while but they usually had two or three versions in the past.. BTW I don't know if I've ever seen FMJ in 22mag?

not sure where you are but the dunwoody walmart usually has 22WMR in stock. Haven't looked in a while but they usually had two or three versions in the past.. BTW I don't know if I've ever seen FMJ in 22mag?

I believe winchester used to make them. I have half a box left. Not sure if they still make them though . .

That still seems to be the only ammo I have a problem finding. I look everywhere I go that sells ammo and can never find it. Every now and then I pick up a few boxes at Cabellas but it not often I see it there. Good luck on you search.

Buy a 22 hornet and reload for it? I was set to buy a 17hmr a while ago till I figured I could shoot and reload 22 hornet for less. Picked up a nice 77/22hornet instead. Great for varmints.

Anyone know where to find any? 22 mag seems to be hard to find in general. I've found some jhp and polymer tip, however those destroy tree rats. looking for some fmj. everything online seems out of stock. Anyone know/willing to share?
Have you tried CCI game points? I have some but haven't shot anything with them yet. They have a soft tip so they may not do as much damage.

Back
Top Bottom