• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

.22 shortage is about over I believe!

http://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/item-gone-fs-ft-ruger-lcp-380-two-tone-fde-bnib.1113624/
Thanks fer geadz up buttttt ? Not me .11 a round ? Most Ive ever paid is (.10 cci )... But also hard to find 1500 @ one stop ? I suppose

This is target grade ammo. It will damn near shoot through the same hole all day long at 100 meters in a good rifle.
CCI target grade is 15 to 20 cents per round.
Norma is made in the same factory and on the same machines as RWS and Geco

Thanks OP. If you followed the Ammo manufacturers, like Olin, their CEO stated, speaking at the shareholders meeting - "Sales have been extraordinary, but this phenomenon is artificial and created by unprecedented public buying patterns. We, at no time, limited or decreased production. In fact, we increased production. As we look forward, we will be faced with a consumer market that is completely saturated, as it seems buyers are hoarding it, not shooting it". What he didn't say is the retail cost had gone up 15 to 20%.

Way to go hoarders!

People who failed to stockpile before the demand=Hoarders

While some were stockpiling, some just wanted ammo to shoot in their new gun. The CEO is going to be pleasantly surprised the demand was not just about middle age white men hoarding .22 LR ammo. .22 LR firearms are often starter guns and many new gun owners since 2008.

www.zerohedge.com_sites_default_files_images_user3303_imageroot_2014_01_20140107_guns.jpg

accurateshooter.net_Blog_gunchartfriday01op.png

blackchristiannews.com_go_wp_content_uploads_2016_01_gun_trans_472x350.jpg

Reactions: MRH
Back
Top Bottom