• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

.223 if youre desperate 70 cents each

If any of you guys in the central GA area are actually tempted by 70 cents/round .223 ammo, don't drive all the way to Smyrna. I have thousands of rounds I'd put on you right here in Macon at that price!:greedy_dollars:

The problem, is that if you post up too many of the actual good deals, you get shut down by the mods... Which is silly, as that is what this section is specifically for.

I was told I can't post deals to a certain LGS any more. The reasoning was I was promoting them too much.

Not my fault that they have awesome deals, almost every day. If I saw those kinds of deals being posted from other places, I would post those... I go where the deals are. If one retailer kinda stands out from the rest, is that my fault? Should I not share those deals, because it's "not fair to the other dealers that have crap prices"? lol
Yeah, that socks. Maybe they do that to make sure its not an employee/company getting free advertising?

They never say if the “steals and deals” are in your favor or not ! :becky:
Lols

If any of you guys in the central GA area are actually tempted by 70 cents/round .223 ammo, don't drive all the way to Smyrna. I have thousands of rounds I'd put on you right here in Macon at that price!:greedy_dollars:
Thank you for championing the ODT spirit.

The American Marksman has 55gr FMJ for $660/1k.. Free Shipping over $500 until 10/31
55grFMJ.jpg

It would cost you an extra $91 w/tax to get 1k from Adventure Outdoors.. When you could just have this dropped at your door..

Back
Top Bottom