223 or 556 match ammo

The gun club is quite hard to get in? I can't find a good range here to push my mk12.

No you just go talk to this sweet lady at their office and she does all the paper work and handles the transaction for you. It’s a nice range. Big boy rules. No RSO. Everyone kind of minds their own business minus just talking Guns and letting you pull the trigger on some of their cooler stuff. They have a lot of matches so plan accordingly.

It only goes to 200 yards though. That would get easy quick. I’ve taken my AR out to 750 yards at mammoth sniper challenge with the 75 grain stuff I recommended. Im sure you can expect similar performance.

No you just go talk to this sweet lady at their office and she does all the paper work and handles the transaction for you. It’s a nice range. Big boy rules. No RSO. Everyone kind of minds their own business minus just talking Guns and letting you pull the trigger on some of their cooler stuff. They have a lot of matches so plan accordingly.

It only goes to 200 yards though. That would get easy quick. I’ve taken my AR out to 750 yards at mammoth sniper challenge with the 75 grain stuff I recommended. Im sure you can expect similar performance.

Cool thank youu

Back
Top Bottom