Giveaway!  .22LR (300 rds total)

Status
Not open for further replies.

bradlee787

Default rank <1000 posts
Frontiersman
26   0
Reaction score
I have some .22 I'm giving away. I have 2 100rd boxes of Remington Subsonic up for grabs in this giveaway, therefore will draw two winners. I will also add a 50rd box of standard velocity to each box of the subs. Here are the rules:

1. Must atleast be a site supporter.
2. Unless someone knows of a cheap legal shipping method for ammunition, winners must come to within 30 minutes of me for pickup.
3. If you have sold/posted .22LR for sale on here in the past 6 months, you are inelegible for my giveaway, so no point in trying to get in. I will review.

Some people may want to give me grief over rule 3, but as I see it, if you've sold lately, you don't NEED it, and also it's the safest way I know of to prevent this stuff from getting flipped. My goal is to provide this to someone who will use, and it enjoy it, preferably with their children. Feel free to pm me though if you'd like to whine.

I will use a random number generator Friday, Dec. 6 to choose 2 winners, by post #. Good luck, and thanks for (most) everyone here on the ODT!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom