• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Giveaway!  22lr giveaway with a twist

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bryan2525

Default rank <2500 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
369   0
Reaction score
Seems like a good thing to do on a friday night - (thanks Dmgun) for starting this giveawy theme.

I Want to GIVEAWAY 500 rounds of Remington 22LR/HP Subsonics.
Now we all know this ammo is extremely rare, not often seen or found, precious, scarce, uncommon, unusual,sought after, in short supply, longed for, like gold dust, at a premium and hard to find.

Rule # 1 - This ammo will be given away 100 rounds per person 5 persons total.
Rule # 2 - This giveaway is open to supporters and non supporters of the ODT.
Rule # 3 - In the case of more than 5 winners &#8211; this might happen - final decision will be made by my daughter in any way she sees fit.
Rule # 4 - If you know me personally,bought 22LR from me in the past or have ever discussed the prices of 22 LR with me you are not eligible for this giveaway.
Rule # 5 &#8211; If you have ever sold 22LR for what I consider over the top pricing, Do Not play the game.

How to win this GIVEAWAY:
Your must guess correctly to the penny how much I would sell this ammo for per 100 rounds on the ODT. I have rounded up to the nearest penny.
Your correct guess gets you 100 rounds for free.

HINTS:
If I was selling this ammo I would wanta 300 % markup on the ammo.
Although this ammo is newer the price is based on ammo I purchased some time in the last 2 -4 years.
**** Likely at 300% mark up the cost will still be lower than buying at Academy Sports*****

Confused don't be it is easy.

Thanks for playing.

Winners will be notified by PM &#8211; ammo must be picked up in Cartersville, Ga.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom