• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

$240 uppers

As expected, they are BACKORDERED with a at least a 12 week wait.......the representative told me that they don't have any AR uppers in stock.... I cancelled my order....

Last edited:
As expected, they are BACKORDERED with a at least a 12 week wait.......the representative told me that they don't have any AR uppers in stock.... I cancelled my order....

haha, I just got off the phone with them. I don't know if I ordered one or not...they got my name, address, and phone number and said 12-14 weeks. I asked when were they going to charge my card (which they never asked for) and he said when it's ready, they'll notify me and get payment then. Um...ok...so I asked about an email and he got my email address.

Also...I asked him about what the barrel was made of...he said "chrome moly". Ok, what kind of steel? 4140 or 4150? 4160, he says. Never heard of that one...did I hear that right, 4160? Yup, 4160. Then he informed me about the NFA rules, blah blah blah and I said I was just doing a pistol built in a stripped lower picked up from the FFL as a stripped lower. He said I'd just have to store everything separate until I got my pistol registration paperwork back from the ATF. Huh? Ok, I said...

So I might have a 11" upper in a few months...maybe...I have no idea what just happened, lol.

Back
Top Bottom