• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

$25 Hoosier Bullets 9mm sample pack

medium187mph

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
218   0
Reaction score
Not bad for current times!

Received a total of 289 count 9mm 124 grain RN Hi-Tek coated (no groove) for only $25 shipped...

I noticed a mix of different colors so I sorted them all out

44255E97-4422-4FFF-A496-8D1B09307D54.jpeg

How do these things hold up? Do they lead up the barrel? I've never shot lead bullets like I would shoot many many rounds of 9mm.

So far I’ve only loaded 50 after finding the right seating depth that passed several plunk tests in different barrels. Now I’ve fired all of them out of the same Glock 19 and absolutely happy... very little to no lead in the barrel. Literally wiped it down with some CLP to get some powder residue off the hood and feed ramp.

If you are shooting a lot of rounds... it’s absolutely an outstanding option and saves a lot of money.

I already got 1k for 75 shipped, took 4 days to receive...

So far I’ve only loaded 50 after finding the right seating depth that passed several plunk tests in different barrels. Now I’ve fired all of them out of the same Glock 19 and absolutely happy... very little to no lead in the barrel. Literally wiped it down with some CLP to get some powder residue off the hood and feed ramp.

If you are shooting a lot of rounds... it’s absolutely an outstanding option and saves a lot of money.

I already got 1k for 75 shipped, took 4 days to receive...

What powder are you using?...grain?....oal?

Back
Top Bottom