• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

$250 Factory Complete Bushmaster (optics ready)

Wow! They are legit, Because they "say" they are??....they sent me an email describing the crashed Site, great preparation to keep the traffic at bay, and explained it was only the rifle that had problems, they sold alot of ammo. and then sent me several emails today of their now, "new" deals on ammo. They said their was a limited supply of the rifles, and just because I got to the cart, and the checkout, I wasn't guaranteed one, because they sold so fast!! even though the site had technical issues. I give credit where it it Due, I wouldn't give these liars a ( Fill in the Blank ). total bull****, and should have went with advise from Colossus Colossus

I just called their corporate office, actually got thru. some smug prick told the they only had 50 Bushmasters but their site was crashed by 20K GREEDY people trying to get a good deal, not their fault, I should have a good holiday season and the ********** hung up on me

Not only are they lying pieces of ****, they're blaming the customers

I will NEVER BUY from there lying ASSESS ever again!!

I read some of their replies to questions on their Facebook page. According to them, they were losing $250 on each rifle. That's why they weren't gonna throw a bunch more up for us to fight over like wolves on a fresh carcass.

So here's the real story - they only had 15 rifles at that price. However many thousands of us were refreshing that website in the wee hours of the morning trying to beat impossible odds. In their defense, the ad did say "Limited Quantities," but had they just said, "Only 15 at this price," they wouldn't have had to worry about me crashing their site.

Back
Top Bottom