• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BULL****! BULL****! BULL****!

If there was EVER a time to suspend the caliber war bs, and focus on issues that will undoubtedly affect our rights...forever, it is NOW--it's right now fellas. There is no return to the glory days if the new proposed bill passes, it bs forever. It's limiting the ability of legal citizens to protect their families forever. It's a legislative monument that is totally ineffective in fighting violence, and we have to live with it forever.

I don't want to be reminiscing with you guys in two years about how good we had it before we gave up and caved to bat**** crazies like Feinstein and Schumer. I agree about stopping the jawing though-- It's time to act. It's time to send letters, emails, and send funds to help our most powerful allies in this fight. Save the Glock vs. Sig crap for a day when we aren't fighting to preserve what we fought so hard for. This isn't fun, and it makes me want to puke reading the anti-rights crap on the web, we now isn't the time to put our collective heads in the sand and pretend it's all gonna be alright. GET ****ING ACTIVE!

Last edited:

If there was EVER a time to suspend the caliber war bs, and focus on issues that will undoubtedly affect our rights...forever, it is NOW--it's right now fellas. There is no return to the glory days if the new proposed bill passes, it bs forever. It's limiting the ability of legal citizens to protect their families forever. It's a legislative monument that is totally ineffective in fighting violence, and we have to live with it forever.

I don't want to be reminiscing with you guys in two years about how good we had it before we gave up and caved to bat**** crazies like Feinstein and Schumer. I agree about stopping the jawing though-- It's time to act. It's time to send letters, emails, and send funds to help our most powerful allies in this fight. Save the Glock vs. Sig crap for a day when we aren't fighting to preserve what we fought so hard for. This isn't fun, and it makes me want to puke reading the anti-rights crap on the web, we now isn't the time to put our collective heads in the sand and pretend it's all gonna be alright. GET ****ING ACTIVE!

It really burns when I pee, what should I do?

I gotta flush my heater core in my Jeep tomorrow. Hope that gives me heat, if not then it may be the blend door...not liking forward to the blend door.....but only one heater hose is hot, so I'm pretty sure it's a clogged heater core.

Most vehicles have a mechanical check valve near fire wall, or connected to the heater hose that allows the flow of heat. Mine on my honda had a broken wire that would operate the hot water flow.

I was joking about ak's and glocks, personally I'm a little burned out by all this and a little levity made me feel better. Sorry if I offended you.

I was joking about ak's and glocks, personally I'm a little burned out by all this and a little levity made me feel better. Sorry if I offended you.

Not at all, but this is the most serious threat we've faced in a long time.

Back
Top Bottom