• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

2nd Amendment forum?

jsquared

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
43   0
Reaction score
I was thinking we could maybe use a forum dedicated to gun rights topics. I know I like reading as much as I can on the subject, so having a section separate from General Discussion might make it easier to find interesting articles and news stories, and would also offer a place to put stickies for things that are talked about frequently.

I've thought about adding some sort of laws forum, I also still need to add a deals/group buys/sales forum of some sort. I've been busy for a few weeks and now I'm pretty sure I'm getting sick. I made a few changes to the site today but I will probably wait until next week before I add any new forums.

I like it as a gun swap forum. Try to be all things to all people and it becomes something else.

I still miss Georgia Gun Trader - it did one thing very well...

I like it as a gun swap forum. Try to be all things to all people and it becomes something else.

I still miss Georgia Gun Trader - it did one thing very well...

Why can't a site do multiple things very well? To me, the something else it could become is a really great site.

What do you miss about Georgia Gun Trader? What was so different about it?

It was great site, but it did not have the traffic we have now. We have the same categories for guns that GGT had, why is it bad to have a few extra categories to list other items?

If your intent for the site is to be able to swap guns then wouldn't more traffic be a good thing? More folks see your stuff and you get to see more people's stuff, so there are more chances for a great swap to occur.

Why can't a site do multiple things very well? To me, the something else it could become is a really great site.

What do you miss about Georgia Gun Trader? What was so different about it?

It was great site, but it did not have the traffic we have now. We have the same categories for guns that GGT had, why is it bad to have a few extra categories to list other items?

If your intent for the site is to be able to swap guns then wouldn't more traffic be a good thing? More folks see your stuff and you get to see more people's stuff, so there are more chances for a great swap to occur.

You mean like an ammo section?

http://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/showthread.php?20957-Ammunition-Section

22 - 15 right now...

Back
Top Bottom