• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

2nd Auction to help Jeddak

NWSharpshooter

Default rank 5000+ posts Lifetime Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
563   0
Reaction score
Folks, we are going to raise some more money for our brother @Jeddak .

http://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/my-wife-died-today.1194206/#post-6054353

@DogLegArms, Nonliberal Nonliberal , and myself have put together a package for our other auction. Winner will spend the day on my private range shooting NFA weapons and will be in our @DogLegArms YouTube video reviewing the Dobbs Defense ARC 30. Winner will get to keep the can.

As a second auction we are opening up a second spot on my range for this day. A second person will get to join in on the fun, be in the video, and will get to keep the SBR package we are going to use in this video.

There are two parts to this thread. First of course is the auction, and second is for anyone who wants to donate parts, ammo, mags, accessories for the SBR we will build and give to the winner.

SBR will be form 2 build by @DogLegArms and will then transfer on a form 4 to the winner.

For the parts I am offering up a LPK, and winners choice of a 10.5" 5.56 upper, or an 11.5" 5.56 upper. Final configuration of the SBR is subject to change depending on what parts we get.

I'll also start the bidding at 100 dollars.

Folks, we are going to raise some more money for our brother @Jeddak .

http://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/my-wife-died-today.1194206/#post-6054353

@DogLegArms, Nonliberal Nonliberal , and myself have put together a package for our other auction. Winner will spend the day on my private range shooting NFA weapons and will be in our @DogLegArms YouTube video reviewing the Dobbs Defense ARC 30. Winner will get to keep the can.

As a second auction we are opening up a second spot on my range for this day. A second person will get to join in on the fun, be in the video, and will get to keep the SBR package we are going to use in this video.

There are two parts to this thread. First of course is the auction, and second is for anyone who wants to donate parts, ammo, mags, accessories for the SBR we will build and give to the winner.

SBR will be form 2 build by @DogLegArms and will then transfer on a form 4 to the winner.

For the parts I am offering up a LPK, and winners choice of a 10.5" 5.56 upper, or an 11.5" 5.56 upper. Final configuration of the SBR is subject to change depending on what parts we get.

I'll also start the bidding at 100 dollars.

I have a decent new gun range bag, and some USGI targets. If you want those items.

I have an 8" ALG key mod hand guard for you. Also an adjustable gas block and pistol length gas tube

Awesome! We will use any parts donated and any that we don't use will be given as spare parts to the winner to do with what they wish.

PM me and I will send anyone shipping information on where to send the parts.

Back
Top Bottom