3 1/2” 12ga shotgun with 28” barrel

Guns.Com has Brand New Stoeger M3500 available and “IN Stock” for 1000.00
I just bought an unbelievable Remington 700 Long Range .308 Win “USED” that appears to have never been fired or extremely low round count. I picked it up for $659.00 and have been looking everywhere for it. It arrived at 2 Bear Arms here in Canton just 4 Days after purchase for pickup. They even shipped it in their own Hard Case.

I hate to say, but Prices that once were will be no more! Many prices you are seeing are here to stay. Guns, Ammunition, Gasoline, Groceries, Homes and a Whole Lot More. I won't say you won't find what you are looking for because I just landed 3 different items. Remington Versa Max 12 GA 3 1/2" in Water Fowl and a Henry 22 LR Golden Boy; "Both at Dick's in Canton, GA". I was able to pick up the awesome Deal from Guns.Com; for my Remington 700 .308 Win Long Range Rifle as well. There are still opportunities out there but they are fading fast. Either way; Good Luck with your Search.

I hate to say, but Prices that once were will be no more! Many prices you are seeing are here to stay. Guns, Ammunition, Gasoline, Groceries, Homes and a Whole Lot More. I won't say you won't find what you are looking for because I just landed 3 different items. Remington Versa Max 12 GA 3 1/2" in Water Fowl and a Henry 22 LR Golden Boy; "Both at Dick's in Canton, GA". I was able to pick up the awesome Deal from Guns.Com; for my Remington 700 .308 Win Long Range Rifle as well. There are still opportunities out there but they are fading fast. Either way; Good Luck with your Search.
Only the big name stores will price gouge like that, most local or smaller name stores will still have good prices for today's standards.

I just had a friend buy a m3500 burnt bronze coated at academy for $800 out the door. I’m not saying stuff isn’t going up but a %25 increase in a few weeks is ridiculous.

Back
Top Bottom