• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

3/11/23 Bikers Birthday Bash Dragon Buffet,655 Atlanta Hwy 30040.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy Birthday early again! I hope 38 is good to ya Biker! 😉 I really enjoyed seeing familiar faces today. The best bonus was being a pain in the butt to mama and daddy for several hours straight and the couldn't get rid of me!!!!! 🤣🤣🤣
you scored on some loot too. Bunny ears?

Happy Birthday BIKER13 BIKER13 - you old coot !!
I do hope you have/had one of the best days yet sir !
Wish I could be there to celebrate with you…maybe next year i will make it ! :)
41mag 41mag So, you couldn't make it over there brother!!! I hope you're feeling better!

41mag 41mag So, you couldn't make it over there brother!!! I hope you're feeling better!
Thanks Otto…. I am feeling some bit better.
I think I am getting to where I have to get out of here soon…too much of this laying around isn’t good either !! LOL.
Once again….thanks for hitting me up !

I thought that I would see Asbestos Asbestos at the party... His wifey didn't let him go, I guess (just kidding Brother...)
I really wanted to be there. I’ve been looking forward to it since the last one. Unfortunately, work got in the way. We have a project that’s a bit of a challenge going on in SC and I had to run up there and do some damage control.

One of my favorite things about this place is it’s people. Nearly everyone I’ve met through ODT has been wonderful. I’ve made some great friends here and would’ve loved to share some laughs. But, there’ll be another. Sorry I missed you guys. Looked like a great crowd full of familiar faces. Thanks for posting the pictures everyone!

BIKER13 BIKER13 , you have some good friends, brother. It’s hard to rally up a respectable sized group on a day as pretty as this one and I know a few folks drove an awfully long way to help you celebrate your next step into senility. Happy birthday, man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom