3 Stooges

willr1

Default rank <2500 posts
ODT Junkie!
33   0
Reaction score
After much debate, I took the family to see the Three Stooges last night, with alot of hesitation out of my wife's lack of humor regarding the original.

The opening scene had my 4yr old laughing and even though it was a late showing (2130hrs), she stayed awake. My 10yr old laughed herself in the floor, the wife did laugh and I really can say the actors did a great job and it was as close to the originals as possible.

I cant remember them saying a single cuss word, of course the "Stooges" violence was funny and Sofia Vergara wearing tight clothing just made "eye candy" for daddy's watching it just more enjoyable. There was the Jersey Shore spoofs that made it even funnier cause I cant stand them, but they were just making fun of themselves.

I would say it was a good family movie, until the 4yr old went "Nook Nook" and tried to poke her sisters eyes at home, but we're working on that.

That's the movie I went to see last week from my Regal Cinema thread. I will say being as old as I am...I grew up on the Stooges. The 3 actors that did this film really did an awesome job studying all of the moves, sounds, slapstick etc.........it was exceptionally well done. Even though the younger people might enjoy it.....the impact is not the same for us fossils who grew up on them. I went to Catholic School for 13 years...kindergarden through high school. The sister's of Notre Dame and the Jesuit Brothers......Penquins still send shivers of fear through me!!...LMAO!!

Most of that movie was filmed here in georgia with the majority being in cartersville. The orphanige was an old farm house thats right next to the cartersville airport (which is were i work) i got to see alot of the filming and it was pretty cool watching the movie and recognizing most of the stuff in it

Most of that movie was filmed here in georgia with the majority being in cartersville. The orphanige was an old farm house thats right next to the cartersville airport (which is were i work) i got to see alot of the filming and it was pretty cool watching the movie and recognizing most of the stuff in it

and you did not tell us that Sofia Vergara was in town ! that should be some ODT negative points for that lol

Back
Top Bottom