• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

30 Cal Berger Hunter Classic bullets

D_Max

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
145   0
Reaction score
I been loading these in 168 and 185 grain bullets and have nothing but great things happen. they shoot as good as any match grade bullet I ever shot. I have loaded the 168s in 308,30-06,300 wsm , if I do my part its just one ragged hole at 100 yards, I have done this with other good bullets, But the Classic Hunters work just like the Berger VLDs , I have not had a deer take another step from the shot, the exit hole are pretty nasty but it kills them like a lightning bolt struck them. I have an exit hole on a 300 pound hog that you could put a softball in, blew off the off side ear and half the head with the 185gr out of my 300 rum. Good luck hunting

These bullets do shoot as good as a match bullet and kill stuff dead.I run them in my 300WSM and my 30-06.Going to try them in my 308 this week.

I'm a Berger fan and have been for a long time. I also get unbelievable groups from Lapua Scenars's
I just got a good deal on some Barnes 338 285gr TXS BT's for $15 a box so I cant wait to see how those do.

Back
Top Bottom