• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

30 round AK mags European all steel 10 pack $79.99 @SGammo

MRH

Default rank 5000+ posts Lifetime Supporter
God, family, guitars, and guns.
208   0
Reaction score
+ $12 shipping for me. SG ammo has 10 packs of used, good-excellent condition all steel Eastern European 30 round AK mags for $79.99. My total was around $92, all 10 mags fit like a glove, and shipping took 2-3 days via UPS. Found mine on the door step this afternoon. Springs are very good, most of them look almost new. The ones that are a bit scuffed are still in very good condition and fit perfectly. I did not want to post this deal until I received mine and I can attest these are good quality. Excellent customer service and very fast shipping from SG ammo. Best deal I've seen on good AK mags here recently.

http://www.sgammo.com/product/762x3...n-varies-good-excellent-eastern-european-mili

Dang man, sorry your order wasn't up to par. I would write them and let it be known if mine were like that. My little bit of money has to be spent carefully and I would be rather upset. Either way, thanks for posting. I would not want to be responsible for sending people to order mags on their site and then they have a bad experience. I can only speak for my order and it was excellent all around.

Damn, that is a great deal. If Tru-Prep still has surplus mags for the ~$9 I paid before Christmas, I'd check there first though. You can hand pick them out of a bigass box. Probably worth the $10 to hand pick yourself.

Reactions: MRH
I'll have to remember Tru Prep. I still haven't made my way over there. $9 is a steal for mil surp steel mags.

Back
Top Bottom