• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

30-round AR Hexmag $8.00 each + free shipping on orders over $50

I way prefer my hexmags over my pmag. I don't even buy pmag. I always look for hexmags. The hex design seems to give them a better rigidity and the seem to seat and feed better in my opinion, especially with 300 blk
Good to know. I’ve never tried them myself because I bought up a bunch of PMAGs pre-election.

I may need to pick a few up to try. You can never have too many mags.

I feel like I am getting pretty close.
I picked up 40 of the Black Dog Machine AR22 mags when they had an online blowout sale for $5 each (they usually sell for $15 and up)

I wish I’d bought 100 of them. LOL

I honestly don’t know how many PMAGs I’ve got because I’d just catch a deal here or there and throw them in the safe over the past few years. I’d guess I’ve got somewhere around 40 or 50.

I’m nowhere near the level of @TacticalJeebus or anything though.

I picked up 40 of the Black Dog Machine AR22 mags when they had an online blowout sale for $5 each (they usually sell for $15 and up)

I wish I’d bought 100 of them. LOL

I honestly don’t know how many PMAGs I’ve got because I’d just catch a deal here or there and throw them in the safe over the past few years. I’d guess I’ve got somewhere around 40 or 50.

I’m nowhere near the level of @TacticalJeebus or anything though.
Honestly I don't know how many magazines I have, but with all this "ban this, ban that" crap going on, I'm probably not going to stop.
People would probably stop buying so many guns and magazines if there was no talk about banning them TBH.

I picked up my hoarding habits when I lived in California for a couple of years. Yuck
Oh yeah, I could definitely see that turning somebody into a mag hoarder! LOL!

A Magpul D60 is still on my “want list” but it’s hard to spend $100+ on a 60-round drum when 30-rounders are so cheap and plentiful right now.

Back
Top Bottom