• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

300 Blackout subsonic 84 cents per round

In my opinion 300Blk is the best suppressed. Easy enough to usually find ammo for and it sounds great. I’ve taken deer with it using supers and running a can and it works great. Your ear’s don’t ring as bad. The subs are great for backyard plinking. You’ll be glad when you get one!
I found a mossy mvp in 300bo. Sounds great with mysticx

I’ve got no experience with this company, but a competitive shooting acquaintance of mine is a brand ambassador for them…

“FullMetalJessy” looks to save you 5% with the brand. Happy shopping.

Very generous, thanks! I'll wait for another 15% off coupon as that puts the CPR at a competitive rate factoring in these are remans.
In my opinion 300Blk is the best suppressed. Easy enough to usually find ammo for and it sounds great. I’ve taken deer with it using supers and running a can and it works great. Your ear’s don’t ring as bad. The subs are great for backyard plinking. You’ll be glad when you get one!
Thanks, I'll keep you updated.

Very generous, thanks! I'll wait for another 15% off coupon as that puts the CPR at a competitive rate factoring in these are remans.

Thanks, I'll keep you updated.
For sure. 15% is a heck of a deal… but 5% off is better than nothing when they aren’t running a sale and you need ammo!

Back
Top Bottom