• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

$319.99+t&s AR pistols

$9.95 flat shipping too. Little short for my taste in a 556 but hard to beat the price.

Factor in another $100 for the barrel of your choice and its still a steal.
I've only heard good things about combat arms house brand, the only down side is if you ever decide to sell/trade CA might not be super well known.
They have their house brand G19 lowers are a great price

Factor in another $100 for the barrel of your choice and its still a steal.
I've only heard good things about combat arms house brand, the only down side is if you ever decide to sell/trade CA might not be super well known.
They have their house brand G19 lowers are a great price
Very tempting, for sure. For my El cheapo riffles, I usually run PSA complete lower ($160ish) and a bear creek upper ($250ish) and all in for around the same price. I have four, beat the living snot out of them, and never had a day's issues. Well, one is on an Anderson lower still no issues. I am not above trying out a cheap gun 😂I have one sitting in my cart, so I may pull the trigger.

Very tempting, for sure. For my El cheapo riffles, I usually run PSA complete lower ($160ish) and a bear creek upper ($250ish) and all in for around the same price. I have four, beat the living snot out of them, and never had a day's issues. Well, one is on an Anderson lower still no issues. I am not above trying out a cheap gun 😂I have one sitting in my cart, so I may pull the trigger.

Back
Top Bottom