• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

$330 shipped to your FFL 300 Blackout Am-15... Seriously?!

Well, I just broke down and bought a PA 1-6 acss, mount and low pro gas block. All that came in about a dollar less than I paid for the rifle.

Btw, placed the order this morning around 10 am, the package is due to be delivered by Saturday. PA rocks.

Those are already happening now. It's gotten to the point that I have to open up a PSA ad and see what combo they are doing now. I should have jumped on the Glock 19, AR9 lower, 3 AR15 lowers for under $600. I didn't need any of them, so I saved a few dollars for something else.

Funny how many of these are popping up for sale.....

Anyhoo, need to sight mine in. It's amazing how many parts I've accumulated over time. I just bought the scope and mount.

IMG_0042.JPG

For anyone else that purchased this $330 AR 300 Blackout deal, I also purchased the Anderson Manufacturing 16 inch 5.56 complete upper (less BCG and CH) for an additional $192.60, putting me in two rifle uppers on a shared lower for less than $525 shipped, with no sales tax. Keeps me from wasting too much money on the more expensive 300 Blackout ammo, yet have it as a backup if ever needed. I LOVE AMERICA!!

Anderson Manufacturing 16 inch 5.56 complete upper (less BCG and CH) at Optics Planet for $213.99 and free shipping, with 10% off email code EXSAVE to get the $192.60 delivered price. http://www.opticsplanet.com/anderson-manufacturing-16in-aor-5-56-upper.html

Back
Top Bottom