37mm registered DD

zracin

Default rank <1250 posts Lifetime Supporter
ODT Junkie!
71   0
Reaction score
37mm rotary grenade launcher.jpg
I just bought a registered DD 37mm "revolver", wish it was 40mm, but I got a good deal on it. I still have questions regarding it though. Are any ODTErs familiar with or reload antipersonel rounds? Where can I buy them? I know outside of standard antipersonnel rounds, there is a tax stamp for each HE round (grenades and such) and would like to keep a few,... I understand storage magazine requirements. What else is needed? Any special licensing? ATFs info, as usual is vague.

Last edited:
View attachment 246372I just bought a registered DD 37mm "revolver", wish it was 40mm, but I got a good deal on it. I still have questions regarding it though. Are any ODTErs familiar with or reload antipersonel rounds? Where can I buy them? I know outside of standard antipersonnel rounds, there is a tax stamp for each HE round (grenades and such) and would like to keep a few,... I understand storage magazine requirements. What else is needed? Any special licensing? ATFs info, as usual is vague.
There is a thread on Arfcom where the guy form 1ed a frag grenade. Lots of good info in that thread. I believe hr noe has a form 1 in to build a RPG.

I don't have the info in hands at the moment. But I believe the law states that anything that fires a normal round that doesn't explode is ok. But anything that has a secondary explosion would also need to be registered as a DD. So $200+ each pop.....

Back
Top Bottom