• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

4-H shotgun team sponsors

Been there done that. Get a couple parents certified through the DNR. Their ammo donation was based on the number of coaches certified and the number of shooters. We held several try its and used the numbers from that for the DNR. When I or my daughter graduated they had 10 cases left over and 60 on the way. She was 2nd in state her junior year but spent her senior in Denmark on an exchange program.

Use the DNR program for shells! It will reduce the activity fee for everyone of the shooters. All of my 4 shotguns except 1 probably have 10,000 rounds through them from loaning them out to new shooters that did not own their own. I especially remember doing so for the children of liberals that were against it but saw their kids learned and some excelled at it and sold it as a life long memory that they could pick up later in life. The only requirement for the privalage was to completely clean it every 500 rounds. (weekly)

We practiced at Tom lowe and hired Luke DesHotel as a instructor. It was worth it google him and his son.

Good luck and thank you. Welcome as their are many here with knowledge to help.

Back
Top Bottom