• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

400 dollar PAP's

I suspect Cherokee isn't close for many people on here. Driving 2.5 hours round-trip isn't worth it. I've heard great things about them though. If I'm ever in the area I'll check them out.
If you're in Flowery Branch Cherokees sister store is in Cumming (I think). I think it's called Forsyth Gun and Pawn. Don't they have the same kinds of deals?

If you're in Flowery Branch Cherokees sister store is in Cumming (I think). I think it's called Forsyth Gun and Pawn. Don't they have the same kinds of deals?
they arent nearly as competitive as cherokee. which is odd, thought was same owner for cherokee/forsyth/dawsonville pawn. Forsyth and Dawsonville are hit and miss. sometimes good sometimes not.

I bought one from Georgia gun in Gainesville couple weeks ago. 491 out the door with an extra tapco and a hogue grip. The grip was 20 and the mag was 10 so iirc the gun alone was right at the 400-420 mark. I prefer the tapco mag to the factory at this point no issues and not slathered in cosmoline. No feed issues. Just take a look at em, the first one I looked at the sights were all kinds of crooked

I bought one from Georgia gun in Gainesville couple weeks ago. 491 out the door with an extra tapco and a hogue grip. The grip was 20 and the mag was 10 so iirc the gun alone was right at the 400-420 mark. I prefer the tapco mag to the factory at this point no issues and not slathered in cosmoline. No feed issues. Just take a look at em, the first one I looked at the sights were all kinds of crooked

I'll trade ya a Tapco mag. for the 1 you got "covered in cosmoline"...lol

Sure but you gotta drive. The gun came with two of them. The one full of snot shows signs of use. Blueing worn etc, the other metal mag looked new and was snot free. I put 150 rounds through the taco without a hiccup.

Back
Top Bottom