$400 Isuzu Trooper. Come and get it please!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

hoboken911

Default rank <200 posts
Tracker
16   0
Reaction score
It's a 1991 Trooper 4x4. 150k miles. 2.8 General Motors v6 engine. (Parts are everywhere for it.)Automatic transmission. It has new cap, rotor, wires, plugs, filters, starter, rebuilt throttle body. It runs good but it does need some minor work. It needs front brakes, a battery, a power steering pump, and the windshield is cracked. Bring a battery with you and you can drive it home.

I used it as my camper while hunting. There is a carpeted deck with a 4" memory foam mattress in the back and is quite comfortable to sleep on. I used a window unit to cool it, and a small heater will keep you t-shirt and shorts warm in the cold months.

The carpet has been removed so that it doesn't get filthy and moldy with mud. I still have the back seat and bolts for it. The platform is easily removable as it is not bolted or screwed down to the body. I raised the platform to allow for storage area underneath it.

$400 bucks. Get a few buddies together buy this thing and blow it up, smash it into a tree, enter a demolition derby.

[Broken External Image]:
[Broken External Image]:

MPG is about 12-19 depending on your driving.
i used to have a 98 with the 3.5L engine. That thing is a tank, but not the best on gas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom