• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

.410 arriving at Walmarts now

Check your Walmarts for .410 shells. They seem to be coming now in. Friend of mine who works there texted me they got 2 cases in at the Athens Walmart location. My store has a 3 box limit. I was able to buy 10 boxes. The older lady was putting them behind the glass and I told her some crackhead with a backpack was stealing things two aisles over and she ran off thinking it was her mission to stop a shoplifter so I grabbed seven more boxes from the sporting goods counter and took it to self checkout.
if you are not flipping them, how much were they a box?

I guess not!!! Since I graduated high school over 20 years ago I couldn't tell you the stories that I have heard about me. One being about 8-10 years after graduating that I was killed in a street racing accident. Which could have happened with those earlier years lol. Was a little wild and crazy in a vehicle. Me and the wife being divorced etc etc...
All I do now when I hear something from those days is just laugh. And also probably another reason I don't talk to folks from back then. It was always lies then and now so the f@#$ with them.

It's not just you. I was dead once too. Found out later that money was being collected for flowers until I guess I disappointed them by still being alive.

Back
Top Bottom