• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

41P final ruling

I was clicking links to news stories about the nonsense announced today and reading the comments. It blows me away and angers me how many people refer to the constitution as some "silly" "outdated" "misinterpreted" or otherwise "irrelevant" document. Such ignorance abounds nowadays.

Well silly, that cause it's our 1st amendment right :doh:

Without having to read every page on the different 41f threads. I need a simple question answered.

After the 180 day grace period is up and I choose NOT to EVER purchase a nfa item again. Do I still have to send photos and fingerprint cards every two years on the items I already have approval for that were grandfathered in?

Thanks in advance.

Without having to read every page on the different 41f threads. I need a simple question answered.

After the 180 day grace period is up and I choose NOT to EVER purchase a nfa item again. Do I still have to send photos and fingerprint cards every two years on the items I already have approval for that were grandfathered in?

Thanks in advance.

No

Man, the wait times are going to be brutal for a while.

Also, doesn't this pretty much kill e-forms, at least for end users? The picture isn't hard but would they accept a scanned in fingerprint card?

Back
Top Bottom