• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

4444th Post Giveaway, NOW WITH RESULTS!!!1

jsquared

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
43   0
Reaction score
Hello everybody, thanks again for participating in my free drawing. I sincerely appreciate the enthusiasm and air of prestige you all added to the festivities, and for making it a successful event! Hopefully each and every one of you can take away a feeling of accomplishment, it really was a team effort and we succeeded as a team. I couldnt have done it without you.

Now, for the results:

In first place, winning Kony's black tac knife with hard sheath, we have...Me, with post #8. Seeing as how I am not worthy of such an exquisite edged weapon, I will select another winner in the name of fairness and philanthropy. So, taking first prize in lieu of me, we have...ME AGAIN, WITH POST#346.
WHAT IN THE ******N ****ING **** IS GOING ON HERE?

This drawing is rigged. Bull****.

OK, lets try this again.

First place! - Derek81!! Post 178 looked like a winner to me when i read it the first time and that theory stands true. Congrats man!

In second place, we have...NWSharpshooter with post #307!! Congrats buddy! You win my collection of random brass, for which I take no responsibility, and an ODT sticker. Enjoy it brotherman, you deserve it!

Now in third place, winning the choice between the two holsters, we have...Thowell, a new user with obvious skills, posting in at #511!. You sir are a champion, and deserving of this fine prize as a welcome to the ODT.

To all the winners, please PM me with an address for the shipping, or we can make arrangements to meet somewhere in the north metro area if you would prefer. If you want it shipped, I will be sending stuff flat rate USPS so be on the lookout for that.

Thanks again everyone! It was great fun, and I probably wont do it again haha.

Yessir, my pleasure, and since you posted first in this thread, YOU also get the extra special Asherman chest seal! I guess no one could be bothered haha, you snooze you lose! And I save on shipping :)

Back
Top Bottom