• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

.45acp Monarch Ammo From Academy Sports ? Any Good ? Junk ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have seen three levels of monarch pistol ammo--metal case lowest price
---metal case mid price
-----brass case highest price
Which one are you talking about----The boxes are different colors to go with the above

I have used the brass in 45 and haven't had any problems. I don't make a habit of only shooting that specific type, just because it is very dirty. The brass in 9 though I have had a few FTF.

Sorry - Talking about the Monarch TMJ .45 ACP 230-Grain Pistol Ammunition Brass Case $18.99 50 Round Box
[h=1]Remington UMC .45 ACP 230-Grain $189.00 500 Rounds comes to the same Price...$18.99 per 50
UMC is a better choice ?[/h]

Last edited:
It shoots well enough for what it is...inexpensive and VERY dirty range ammo....even more dirty than Tulammo I think.

I like the Walmart Federal....Can't find it at any of the stores on the southside....always sold out when i get there !
Headed to Academy tomorrow and thought i would pick up 250 - 500 rounds of something decent at a decent price..

Walmart Bound today...they have a few boxes on the shelf ..gonna buy all the Federal .45
Screw the Monarch junk...too many bad reviews in most forums i have read...Thanks for the input

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom