&499.99,P938...SAS...they are back @ PSA.

I'm pretty pumped about it. After completing the order, I went ahead and picked up a new holster (Foxx) for her... Then proceeded to buy two extended mags... So I hope they don't do me dirty.. Or I am gonna have two mags and a holster for a pistol I don't own..!

That could be the case with mine as we'll email shows delivery date of Jan. 30, bu
I have had them create the label then it takes two days to ship out before

They created my shipping label on Thursday and stated in the email it should deliver today. Checked UPS and PSA still hasn't tendered the package. I guess I'll get it on Tuesday?

They created my shipping label on Thursday and stated in the email it should deliver today. Checked UPS and PSA still hasn't tendered the package. I guess I'll get it on Tuesday?
Mine did the same thing. They created the shipping label yesterday afternoon. However, mine just recently updated on UPS to intransit. Shows it will be here Tuesday. I'm guessing they created the label but didn't get it packed up before the truck came and them they didn't have another pick up until this afternoon.

Check you UPS tracking code now and I bet it has updated to instransit.

Back
Top Bottom