• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

4G Tactical?

Boot71

Default rank <2500 posts
ODT Junkie!
145   0
Reaction score
Has anyone done any classes with these guys recently? If so, can you offer an opinion on the outfit as a whole? Class content?
The price seems very reasonable, class lengths are something I can handle, and RBGC is only about 15 minutes from home.
I did a search for them here, but the most recent threads I found were from 2016.
PM or post here is fine by me.
Thanks in advance.

Paul Forgey, the owner, is the biggest POS in the gun community in these parts.

Completely unsafe and a huge assh*le of a human being.

I can give you several alternatives,

Name anyone else around town. They're better
I did find it odd that he doesn't advertise or participate on the ODT. That's why I asked.
The older comments (2014 or so) were positive, but a current complete absence from one of the most popular local gun forums, seemed like a red flag.
I appreciate the feedback on them.

Folks I’m offering a couple courses over next few weeks. Would love to have ya. Got a 1/2 day competition pistol centric course next Friday 19th. And another full day May 11. Both at Pickens County Sportsman club in Jasper. The courses are posted here on ODT

Has anyone done any classes with these guys recently? If so, can you offer an opinion on the outfit as a whole? Class content?
The price seems very reasonable, class lengths are something I can handle, and RBGC is only about 15 minutes from home.
I did a search for them here, but the most recent threads I found were from 2016.
PM or post here is fine by me.
Thanks in advance.

I was going to say - I'd never heard of 4G doing training at River Bend - looks like most of their courses happen at South River.

Back
Top Bottom