• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

5 Random Thoughts.....

ClassicBlue

Default rank <5000 posts
Friends don’t let friends buy cheap guns!
431   0
Reaction score
1. I believe conservative values and the 2nd amendment are doomed in America. Looking at the folks coming out of college and their mindset pretty much sums it up.

2. I have new next door neighbors. The wife is smoking hot and wears zero makeup.

3. I feel sorry for kids/children today. They will never know life without terrorism.

4. My wife and kids are out of town. As much as I love them, the past few days alone have been nice.

5. A co-worker told me about a stock months ago when it was under 5.00 a share. Today it's around 30.00. Like an idiot, I didn't act on it. I kick myself every time think about it.

Feel free to play along if you wish.

1. I believe conservative values and the 2nd amendment are doomed in America. Looking at the folks coming out of college and their mindset pretty much sums it up.
-I agree, But like everything else I'm hoping this too shall pass

2. I have new next door neighbors. The wife is smoking hot and wears zero makeup.
-Lucky You, better than my situation

3. I feel sorry for kids/children today. They will never know life without terrorism.
-Or know what it means to spend your childhood outside.

4. My wife and kids are out of town. As much as I love them, the past few days alone have been nice.
-everyone needs a break, enjoy it.

5. A co-worker told me about a stock months ago when it was under 5.00 a share. Today it's around 30.00. Like an idiot, I didn't act on it. I kick myself every time think about it.
-I have 2 buddies who just became millionaires 3 weeks ago, as their company sold for a ridiculous amount and they were part owners. Could be worse

I think I forgot how to repost

Hey, when was the last time terrorism touched your life? When was the last time a drunk driver touched your life?

Back
Top Bottom