• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

5 Random Thoughts.....

1. I believe conservative values and the 2nd amendment are doomed in America. Looking at the folks coming out of college and their mindset pretty much sums it up.

2. I have new next door neighbors. The wife is smoking hot and wears zero makeup.

3. I feel sorry for kids/children today. They will never know life without terrorism.

4. My wife and kids are out of town. As much as I love them, the past few days alone have been nice.

5. A co-worker told me about a stock months ago when it was under 5.00 a share. Today it's around 30.00. Like an idiot, I didn't act on it. I kick myself every time think about it.

Feel free to play along if you wish.

I think 1 is partially true. The older my 3 get the more conservative they get.
2 and 4 are dangerous and recommend closing the curtains
3 - If you are a believer there will be no more exciting times than these
5 - Same co-worker will hold too long and it will be at 2

I believe conservative values and the 2nd amendment are doomed in America. Looking at the folks coming out of college and their mindset pretty much sums it up.
Time will tell – remember when parents thought Elvis was the end of the world.

I have new next door neighbors. The wife is smoking hot and wears zero makeup.
Don’t let your wife see this or you’ll be smokin’ hot (and probably looking for a new, more expensive home in another neighborhood).

I feel sorry for kids/children today. They will never know life without terrorism.
Every generation has a different yardstick, don’t worry about it.

My wife and kids are out of town. As much as I love them, the past few days alone have been nice.
Really don’t let your wife see this or you will be having a lot more (and expensive) “nice” time alone.

A co-worker told me about a stock months ago when it was under 5.00 a share. Today it's around 30.00. Like an idiot, I didn't act on it. I kick myself every time think about it.
Let me tell you about the $5 bargain stock I bought on the advice of a co-worker. It’s now worth .27c a share! My wife thought I was a dumbass and ended up running off with the co-worker. Win some lose some – it’s the stock market.

Disclaimer: Many of the answers above may not be factual in the interests of inserting some humor (and MY wife is looking over my shoulder as we type).

Every generation believes these are the worst of times. Every generation thinks the up and coming generation are going to be the last generation on the earth. And every younger neighbors wife is hotter then yours. I guess I've seen enough neighbors hot wives turn into wildebeast after a few kids that I now look at younger women and can see into the future and think. Yew! Poor bastard doesn't know what he's in for.

Back
Top Bottom