50 Shades of Grey for Seniors

coach482

Default rank 5000+ posts Lifetime Supporter
PSYCHO BILLY
90   0
Reaction score
Back and forth. . . in and out. . . in and out . . . a little to the right. . a little to the left . . she could feel the sweat on her forehead . . . between her breasts. . and, trickling down the small of her back. . . she was getting near to the end. He was in ecstasy. . . with a huge smile on his face as his wife moved. . . forwards then backwards. . forward then backward. again. . . and again. . her heart was pounding now. . . her face was flushed . . . she moaned softly at first, then began to groan louder . . finally . . . totally exhausted . she let out a piercing scream . . . . "OK, OK, you smug *******, I can't parallel park. You do it!"

Back and forth. . . in and out. . . in and out . . . a little to the right. . a little to the left . . she could feel the sweat on her forehead . . . between her breasts. . and, trickling down the small of her back. . . she was getting near to the end. He was in ecstasy. . . with a huge smile on his face as his wife moved. . . forwards then backwards. . forward then backward. again. . . and again. . her heart was pounding now. . . her face was flushed . . . she moaned softly at first, then began to groan louder . . finally . . . totally exhausted . she let out a piercing scream . . . . "OK, OK, you smug *******, I can't parallel park. You do it!"

rao0fhx2ga221.jpg

I haven't been this excited since I saw a sign that said "parking in the rear..."
tumblr_fa832a6b661db0bf738b734d7aed19b4_24cd15a0_400.gif

Back
Top Bottom