$500 to spend on something silly/dumb

$500 just for fun?

I suggest:

$100 spent at Home Depot and RadioShack building yourself an awesome potato cannon.

$200 tax for the Form 1 registering said potato cannon as an NFA destructive device, allowing you to fire projectiles other than simple relatively harmless vegetables.

$200 for the fine you'll get for shooting that thing off in the Walmart parking lot at 3 AM showing your friends that you can blast a full 12 ounce can of store brand cola to land a quarter-mile away.

Potato cannons are better with a copper barrel. Best is 2" dwv copper reduced to 1.5"at the firing area. Sharpen the other (2") end and it will core a potato easily. Of course us plumbers have acetylene tanks, we don't bother with wimpy hair spray.

I can hit most any zip code in metro Atlanta with mine.

Already doing the whole retirement investing thing, so that’s good.

If I wanted to spend it all not getting laid I don’t even need to leave the house.

I’m leaning towards taking it to Blade Show and spending it on something awesome there. I already have a microtech but nothing cool fixed blade.

Just found out the other day that a choldhood classmate of my daughter's now works at the Cheetah.
Nothing like going to strip club and seeing a girl that used to play with your kids when they were 5 years old , up on stage bumpin‘ and grindin‘ for dollar bills !! LMAO 🤣

( For sure would make you feel like an old perv I bet !! )

cocaine-snuggie.gif

Back
Top Bottom