• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Giveaway!  5000th Post Giveaway

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shovelhead

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
82   0
Reaction score
Just around the corner is my 5000th post. So to celebrate that milestone a giveaway is in order.

What you get:
A range day (1-2 hrs) with Shovelhead at Bullseye Shooter range in Cumming (Bethelview Rd.)
It will be totally free. You can bring your firearms (Within Bullseyes policy) or I have just about anything
you want to shoot indoors.

Never shot an AR.. well this is your day. I have 22, 223/5.56 6.8SPC 450 Bushmaster 300 Blackout.
Hand guns from .22 up through S&W 44 Mag. Rifles from .22 up through 45-70. I will supply the ammo if shooting my weapons. If you want to use your firearms sorry but you'll need to supply ammo. I reload so I don't want to use my reloads in your untested weapon.

Your end of the bargain:
Only open to ODT supporters. Must supply eye and hearing protection. If you want your child to shoot thats is OK but they have to meet Bullseyes policies. You must be a safe shooter and responsible for your actions i.e. you damage the facilities it's your problem. We must comply with all Bullseyes polices and range safety rules. Lastly you must have a minimum of 104 post on ODT. This cuts the spammers and ammo flippers.

You must enter to win... Just post I'm in....

Good luck... random number will generate the winner after I hit that 5000 post mark.

Just thought of one last thing Bullseye is open 7 days a week and evening I'm retired so I'm open most days. We can work on your schedule when to hit the range...........:laser:

Last edited:
Wow... nobody wants to go to indoor range and shoot for free? Is it my breath? I'll pop some mints to be sure....

I'd be all in for it but I think the 1000 post requirement is prob stopping a lot of folks, including me, plus that's a good drive. Awesome offer though for someone, wish I was closer and met the requirements!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom