$630.00 later...

I'd love to own a 2 door Ford Granada or LTD II, they were some cool looking coupes in their day........
Dude I would love a 2 door Granada! Not a Chevy guy but for years I've wanted to build a Chevette with the 4.3 Vortec and 5 speed from an S10. But like the Fairmont and Granada all the Chevettes are long gone.

Yeah it is. I love boxy 2 door cars. I have owned a 76 Audi Fox ( Google it. My first car) a 79 Volvo 242 GT, 3 Fairmont coupes, a 90 Metra coupe ( kinda rare) an 88 Sentra coupe, an 88 Dodge Aries 5 speed coupe...
I get it. My second car looked just like this one.
Oldsmobile-Cutlass-Supreme.jpg

Screenshot_20180901-210025_Google.jpg
Dude I would love a 2 door Granada! Not a Chevy guy but for years I've wanted to build a Chevette with the 4.3 Vortec and 5 speed from an S10. But like the Fairmont and Granada all the Chevettes are long gone.
A Granada with a 5.0 liter would be sweet. I picked up a pamphlet from a local dealer back in the late
Screenshot_20180901-205636_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20180901-205542_Google.jpg
Screenshot_20180901-205517_Google.jpg
70's on the Thunderbird/LTD II, thought seriously about ordering one of the two. Their two tone paint schemes were killer! Ended up ordering a brand new Camaro for less than 9k! I did own a blue '75 Gran Torino with a white Landau top and solid white interior with the 351 Windsor as my second car. Thought I was a big pimp back then........

A Granada with a 5.0 liter would be sweet. I picked up a pamphlet from a local dealer back in the late View attachment 1767175 View attachment 1767176 View attachment 1767177 70's on the Thunderbird/LTD II, thought seriously about ordering one of the two. Their two tone paint schemes were killer! Ended up ordering a brand new Camaro for less than 9k! I did own a blue '75 Gran Torino with a white Landau top and solid white interior with the 351 Windsor as my second car. Thought I was a big pimp back then........
See this is what a lot of guys miss or just don't get about old cars and the old car market. Forget about tri 5 Chevys Mustangs or Camaros. All those cars are spoken for and bring ALL the money. You have to look at other models now.
Seriously back in 2011 I bought a base model Sentra 2 door from the original owners for $550.00 And a few months later sold it for $1750.00 to an Army Sgt from Columbus. Why? Because his first car was a 2 door Sentra and he wanted another one. The old saying goes there's a seat for every ass and an ass for every seat. Point is it doesn't have to be the Barrett Jackson muscle cars to be valuable .

Back
Top Bottom