ODT Junkie!
172   0
Reaction score
Why does it seem like these are always out of stock on BCA and PSA
and if they are in stock they are always the 16" followed by the 10.5

Does anyone know why they dont seem to make parts to mimic the Maxim PDX
The closest iv ever seen was a 4.75" from KAK and a 7.5"/8"
Which may always be out of stock.
Also why is PSA KS47 uppers never in stock but the lowers are useually in stock?

Is there some sort of 7.62 component shortage?

My thoughts are like any other supply and demand issues. See below:

The company(s) creat2 a market for their goods like all companies do, Supply and Demand. They selll enough to creat a demand in that space and sell for a while to generate a clientele base and surely business picks up.

Solwly but shurly after the high demand has been created, they pull back production to shock the market. What I mean is these company(s) creat a potential worry/ pannic within their space as there are only a few of companies that possibly prodce items your looking for.

This creates supply and demand worries.

Example: Your looking for a “drop in trigger” that costs 89.00. Whith the lack of these triggers being on the market or preceived lack of triggers being on the market, now the cost of them has gone up by .5 with equils 133.50 or the costs double equaling 178.00.

Ultimately when this happens, your foced to pay a higher premium and in some cases a much higher premium for the items your trying to obtain. You may have to go to another site or store to get what your looking for and possibly have longer wait times than normal to get your items you paid for.

Company’s can certainly funnel business to their top performing vendors they want you to procure from as well.

Example: What they do is limit what go’s into the market space and those vendors that have not been producing high numbers for that manufacture will cut what they get and plus up those that have been exceeding sales goals. which is why you may or may not see your favorite place to purchase from have a huge selection in stock, limited selection in stock or of have zero in stock.

Respectfully
Chris

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Sir.

AKA- you pay 480-550 for a stock pistol dependng on manufacture pre- COVID BS and now your lucky to find one thats reasonably priced in the store/ market place or even for that matter on ODT these days.

Im not saying there is not good or great deals on ODT however, now a days they are very few and far between.

You get my point.

Respectfully
Chris

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom