• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

$7 mags r back

This item is out of stock

They pop back in stock regularly, it was about a month or so back they were on sale for $5.99 & the Ak mag's were $7.99.

I ended up going with Magpul M2 mag's for $10 each instead than deal with the heavier weight. The other issues that worried me with these steel mags was if I ever scuffed/scratched the finish off then it's be something I'd have to touch up so it wouldn't rust. If I were in a position to only have that as an option I'd buy it, if not I'd rather have aluminum or Magpul before I buy steel.

They pop back in stock regularly, it was about a month or so back they were on sale for $5.99 & the Ak mag's were $7.99.

I ended up going with Magpul M2 mag's for $10 each instead than deal with the heavier weight. The other issues that worried me with these steel mags was if I ever scuffed/scratched the finish off then it's be something I'd have to touch up so it wouldn't rust. If I were in a position to only have that as an option I'd buy it, if not I'd rather have aluminum or Magpul before I buy steel.
Came here to say this

Was just posting as a “Steal and Deal”. But Hey Blood, Chump don’t want no help, Chump don’t get no help...”

For me, it's not worth paying $7 for a steel mag that might be OK if I can buy a PMag for 11 or 12 that I know will be ok. I also wouldn't want steel if the US decided aluminum was better for our troups. There was probably a good reason why.
These are good mags. If you extended your logic to food, all you'd eat would be MRE's.

Back
Top Bottom