• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

$79 for a Nickel Boron Complete Carrier

DFWLR

Default rank <1000 posts Supporter
TOO SWEET
76   0
Reaction score
http://www.gearhog.com/?did=66659&avad=48247_f4df1f47

-8620 Carrier
-Hydraulically staked carrier key.
-High lubricity EXO NiB coating.
-Extremely durable EXO NiB coating.

66659[1].jpg

Last edited:
Buyer beware with Gearhog, they would not honor my $100 giftcard that I bought for $50 as one of their daily deals. Sketchy as hell.

I have never bought anything from them.. I checked out the carrier on the Ice Arms website, it lists as a 'blem' .. but looks to be a good buy, if it gets honored.

Anyone read the fine print? [h=3]Fine Print[/h]
  • Expires 08/30/2013.
  • Limit 5 per person
  • $8 flat rate shipping
  • Product will ship with 7 - 10 business days after close of deal
  • Continental U.S. shipping only
  • Final sale item
  • Any purchases and purchasers of this offer agree and declare that they do legally own a registered M-16 and/or a registered Short Barreled Rifle and these components are replacement parts for them. I understand that all NFA rules apply and I will abide by the rules of the BATFE. I am aware of all the legal ramifications that accompany installing these components in or on an AR-15 Lower. I hold Gearhog harmless for any legal issues that may arise due to my purchasing and utilizing these components. I certify that I will not break any federal, state, or local laws by acquiring and/or using these components in my legally registered firearms. Any and all questions, comments, or inquiries concerning legality of usage or ownership should be directed to the BATFE

Back
Top Bottom