$8.99 pmags at Truprep

Just stopped in and they had a few left, they said they had sold like 3,000 of them in a week. Get em while their hot and at a good price. Also in the near future free gun transfers will be available there as well.

The manager there (Wes) is good people......very knowledgeable. Always treated well at that business.

Just stopped in and they had a few left, they said they had sold like 3,000 of them in a week. Get em while their hot and at a good price. Also in the near future free gun transfers will be available there as well.

I'm glad I don't live very close to Truprep.
Did you happen to notice if they had AK mags?

I just left there as well. Hell I was probably talking with you and didn't know it. I picked up 10 mags and some speed strips. Today was my first time (but not last time) in there. They have a good selection of parts, even though he said he was pretty wiped out and his prices are on par with what you would find on the web without the shipping and waiting! Some good guys in there! It's out of my way but I'll be back!

P.S. I wasn't looking for AK mags... now that I think about it I need them too! I did notice he has Romanian drums for $89.

Back
Top Bottom