• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

$89 complete lowers, NOT polymer OOS now...

Sounds like it was a good deal...but I wouldn't have bought because I already have more lowers than uppers...and it breaks my rollmark rule. I don't want a picture of an AR on my AR. That's just stupid. No AR, No Zombie, No Deer. Anything else is okay until it's not.

Sounds like it was a good deal...but I wouldn't have bought because I already have more lowers than uppers...and it breaks my rollmark rule. I don't want a picture of an AR on my AR. That's just stupid. No AR, No Zombie, No Deer. Anything else is okay until it's not.
I kinda get what you mean there. But I have a different take on it. I don't dig the tacky ass over exaggerated lowers from Spikes. And I REALLY don't see why they sell for a premium. And WTF is a "Hellbreaker" anyway? Either way it's kinda gay.
Oh hang on... can I still call something gay without getting a warning point? Just checking because you know it's a hypersensitive world these days.

I kinda get what you mean there. But I have a different take on it. I don't dig the tacky ass over exaggerated lowers from Spikes. And I REALLY don't see why they sell for a premium. And WTF is a "Hellbreaker" anyway? Either way it's kinda gay.
Oh hang on... can I still call something gay without getting a warning point? Just checking because you know it's a hypersensitive world these days.
I think you can say "gay". It means "happy". We are talking about an inanimate object, not a girly boy. I doubt an AR lower will get offended.

thank god its out of stock.. I was about to get one and I really dont need it lol
I'm thinking about getting a few lowers and build parts just for trading stock. But the way it is now it's gonna take 2 complete ARs and cash for one used,stippled Glock. I actually read an ad last week and in the trade section it said "Nor 40s,no hunting guns and no ARs". So it's come to that. Imagine a world where a Chinese SKS is worth more than an AR.

Back
Top Bottom